Thursday, April 20, 2017

Little Farmstead on Instagram...


Hi Friends ~ I hope your week is going well!

Our boys are on spring break but I wanted to pop in and share some images from our Instagram feed. I post almost daily on Instagram (sometimes a couple of times per day if I'm really feeling inspired ;). If you're not yet following along on Instagram, I'd love to have you join me here

From time-to-time, I also love featuring people I follow. There really are so many talented people with unique ideas out there! If I can help you find some new sources for inspiration, I am happy to do that.

Below are some images from our home, taken over the last 18 months or so. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!















Hope you have a beautiful day!

Xo

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing ... gorgeous pics.... The children with their pets are the sweetest thing!!! AND .... I still love that picture of the Wisteria and your porch !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.